White Chicken Chili
- 8 c
- chicken broth ( you'll have this after you boil the chicken )
- 2-3 tsp
- each, lemon pepper and cumin seed
- whole chicken
- 1 large
- onion, chopped
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 2 tsp
- cumin, ground
- 4 Tbsp
- lime juice
- 2 can(s)
- great northern beans (15 oz each)
- 2 pkg
- frozen shoepeg or white corn ( 9 oz each)
- 1 can(s)
- chopped green chilies ( 8 oz )
- 1 bag(s)
- white corn tortilla chips ( like tostitos )
- monterey jack cheese, grated
Take cooked chicken out but leave broth in pot.
Remove chicken meat from bones and cut or tear into small pieces. Set aside.
Once boiling, add chicken. Reduce heat to low and simmer until chicken is fork tender.
Return to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until onion is cooked and tender.