Turkey Pot Pie
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- prepared pie crusts
- 3 c
- leftover turkey (or chicken) cut up into bite size pieces
- bag frozen california mix vegetables
- small onion, minced
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c
- leftover gravy (optional)
- 1/2 c
- milk or water (if not using gravy)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 - 5 slice
- jellied cranberry sauce (optional)
1Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cook or steam frozen vegetables with minced onion until tender crisp (about 10 minutes)
2Line pie plate with bottom pie crust.
3Pour soup and gravy (or 1/2 cup milk or water) into medium saucepan. Add turkey and salt and pepper to taste. Stir and cook on medium heat until bubbly. Add drained vegetables and stir to combine.
4Pour into pie crust. Top with 3 - 5 slices jellied cranberry sauce. Cover with top crust and poke holes to vent. Crimp edges.
5Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Cut into wedges and serve. Enjoy!