Swiss Chicken Casserole II
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- boneless/skinless chicken thighs
- 8 slice
- kraft big slice swiss cheese
- 2 can(s)
- 10 3/4 oz. condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup
- 1/2 c
- 1 box
- stove top chicken stuffing mix
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 16 oz
- birds eye ultimate petite mixed vegetables
1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2Arrange chicken in a greased 9 x 13 baking dish. Top each chicken thigh with Swiss cheese slices.
3Combine soup and milk and mix well
4Add the mixed vegetables to the soup/milk mixture and mix well
5Spoon mixture over chicken
6Sprinkle with stuffing mix
7Drizzle melted butter over stuffing mix and season with salt.
8Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes