Swiss Chicken Bake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves, without skin
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms, sauteed in a little butter
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup dry sherry (white wine or chicken broth can be used)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1Place chicken in an ungreased 2 quart baking dish; add mushrooms. Sprinkle with Swiss cheese.
2In a small bowl, combine soup, sour cream, and sherry. Pour over the chicken. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
3Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and casserole is bubbly.
4Place chicken on serving plate. Stir sauce to blend and serve with chicken.