Super Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 large
- chicken breasts, baked, deboned and cut into cubes
- 1 pkg
- pillsbury double pie crust
- 2 can(s)
- veg-all, drained completely
- 3 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 pkg
- cheddar cheese, shredded, enough to cover top of pie
- 1 Tbsp
- butter or margarine, melted
1Bring pie crust to room temperature while chicken is baking. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2Unroll pie crust gently and place into at least a three inch deep 8 or 9 inch casserole dish. Leaving approximate 1/4 inches hanging over.
3Put prepared chicken in bottom of crust lined dish. Add the Veg-All and Cream of Chicken Soup. Top with Cheddar Cheese and top with second pie crust.
4Tuck ends of crust under bottom crust to seal well all around. Take a fork and pierce the top several time. Place in oven and bake for about 40 minutes. Keep and eye on it. When it starts to brown, baste the top with the melted butter and continue baking until golden brown. Serve with a salad and your dinner is done. So delicious.