Spicy buffalo chicken casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1-1/2 lb
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1/3 c
- frank's hot pepper sauce
- 6 oz
- frozen southern-style hashbrown potatoes, thawed
- 1 c
- ranch dressing, i used light
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese, i used reduced-fat
- 1 can(s)
- fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c
- crushed reduced-fat ritz crackers
- 2-1/2 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 1/4 c
- chopped scallions
1Heat oven to 350. Spray a 9" x13: casserole dish w/ cooking spray. In bowl stir together chicken and hot sauce.
2In lg bowl, stir together potatoes, ranch dressing, cheese and soup. Spoon mix into casserole dish. Place chicken over potato mix.
3In small bowl, stir together cracker crumbs and butter. Sprinkle over chicken. Cover, bake 30 mins. Uncover, bake additional 25 mins. Sprinkle w/ scallions.