South-of-the-Border Chicken Pizza Tart
Andy Anderson !
I’ve been working on this for an event this weekend, and I played about with it for several days, before I settled on the idea of making it in a tart pan.
So, you ready… Let’s get into the kitchen.
- 1 medium
- chicken breast, boneless skinless
- salt, kosher variety, to taste
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- 1 Tbsp
- sweet butter, salted, melted
- pizza crust, homemade if possible, and large enough to fit the bottom of a 9-inch (23cm) tart pan.
- 4 oz
- salsa, your favorite, homemade, if possible
- 3 oz
- pepper jack cheese, freshly shredded
- 3 oz
- colby, or sharp cheddar cheese, freshly shredded
- 1/4 c
- black olives, sliced