Savory Oven Baked Chicken
- 1/2 cup dried breadcrumbs or panko
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup land 'o lakes butter, melted
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh garlic
- 6 (4 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Combine melted butter and garlic in a 9 inch pie pan. Dip 1 chicken breast at a time into butter mixture; place into breadcrumb mixture, turning to coat evenly. Place chicken breasts into ungreased 13 X 9 inch baking pan. Drizzle with any remaining butter mixture.
Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is lightly browned and juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
Tip: Adding herbs to a recipe can change the way it tastes. For flavor variations, try mixing 1/2 tsp dried herbs, such as rosemary or sage, into the melted butter mixture. I like to add paprika to mine.