Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots or green onion
- 1/4 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white or black pepper
- nonstick cooking spray
- six boneless skinless chicken thighs
1preheat oven to 400°. In a medium stainless steel or glass bowl, whisk together olive oil, wine, Rosemary, Sage, shallots, salt and pepper. Set aside.
2Spray a shallow glass or enameled baking dish with cooking spray. Place chicken thighs in a single layer in the prepared dish. Pour Rosemary -- wine mixture over chicken, and cover tightly with foil. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and turn the thighs.
3Continue to bake, uncovered, basting several times, for 20 to 25 minutes or until the internal temperature is 180°. Remove the chicken to a warm platter. Reduce pan juices, if desired and pour over the chicken. Makes six servings.