Rice & Chicken or Pork Chop Bake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- porkchops (with or without bone)
- or pieces of chicken (whatever your family likes)
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom soup
- or cream of broccoli soup
- 1 can(s)
- 2% milk
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil (whichever you prefer)
- 1 c
- white rice, brown rice or wild rice
1Preheat your oven to 350.
2Use a frying pan which can hold all the meat/rice/soup mixture and can later be placed in the oven.
3Use the olive oil to brown the 4 pieces of meat in your frying pan over a medium flame.
4When the meat is browned to your liking, remove the meat to a 'holding' plate and remove the pan from the heat.
5Gently blend the soup and the milk together in the pan.
6Slowly stir the rice into the soup/milk mixture.
7Evenly lay the meat portions into the rice/soup/milk mixture and don't worry if the meat appears to be sinking into the mix!
8Place the frying pan into the oven for approximately 45 minutes.
9This recipe is versatile as you can change around the meat, the kind of soup and the kind of rice. It can also be easily doubled - as long as your pan is big enough!