Quick and Easy Chicken Pot Pie
I am not big on cooking what I call boxed food but this really came out yummy!!
- 2 lb
- boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in bite size pieces
- 4 c
- frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- tubs philadelphia savory garlic cooking creme (found near the cream cheese in stores)
- 2 pkg
- ready to use pie crusts
- salt, pepper, garlic powder, minced onion..... to taste
- melted butter to coat pie towards end of baking
During last ten minutes of baking remove from oven and baste crust all the way to edges with melted butter and sprinkle with minced onion. Return to oven for final ten minutes. Remove and let cool before cutting.
(I love onion, but if you are not partial to it you can coat the crust with garlic or parmesian cheese)