Quick And Easy Chicken Muenster
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 6 thin chicken slices or pounded thin.
- 2-to 3 cups good white wine
- seasoned bread crumbs
- cooking spray, butter flavor
- 10 ounces shredded muenster cheese
- note:chicken stock or broth can be added at end to increase the sauce if desired.
1Roll chicken in breadcrumbs
2Spray large saute' pan.
3Heat on med-high,add chicken in pan.
4Brown on each side.
5Cover with wine,simmer with lid on,about 15 minutes
6Remove lid,cover with cheese,place lid back.
7Simmer on LOW till cheese melts and wine reduces a little.
8Meanwhile cook whatever rice you like,I like Success Rice,cooks in only 10 minutes,I prefer the brown rice one,but what you like,even rice mixes are great with this.
9Serve with the rice ,or on top of it,Add chicken stock to increase amount of sauce if desired.
10I serve with a simple salad.