If you don't like onions you can leave those off.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 6 chicken breast<boneless> cooked and cut into bite sizes. <20 minutes>
- 1 8oz carton of sour cream
- 2 t. poppyseed
- 2 sleeves of ritz crackers...crushed <i put them in a zip bag and use a hammer
- 1 can each of cream of celery and cream of chicken
- 2 sticks of butter
- you can use 2 cartons of 8oz sour cream if you like. just adds to the rickness
- 1 small chopped onion fine
1Place cooked bites sizes of chicken into cassarole dish<greased> Mix both cans of soup and sour cream very well and pour over chicken in dish. Melt 2 blocks of butter and add crackers and poppysee d and onions stirring well. Pour over whole mixture and cook for 30 to 40 min on 350%.
2The only salt I add is to the chicken when I put it in dish. You don't have too.