Featured Pinch Tips Video
- boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 tsp
- regular or sun dried tomato pesto
- 8 slice
- prosciutto ham (virginia ham sliced thin may be substituted
- pieces of aluminum foil about 1 1/2 foot long each depending on the size of the chicken breasts.
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese softened (8 oz size)
1preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit. mix pesto and cream cheese together until well mixed. divide into eight equal parts. make a diagonal slit into the chicken breasts but not all the way through. you want to form a pocket.and cut should be made lengthwise. add 1/8 of the pesto cream cheese mix to each chicken slit in the chicken breasts. wrap each pesto stuffed chicken breast with ham. using the aluminum foil wrap the ham covered stuffed chicken breast shiny side out to form a foil pouch pinching the ends closed. place on cookie sheet or jelly roll pan. bake 30 mins at 350 unwrap and serve immediately.