Pablo's Spanish Cornish Hen's
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- thawed or fresh cornish game hens (split to make 12 servings)
- 2 bottle
- soffrito (can be found in spanish section) or frozen
- 2 stick
- butter, cut into 12 pieces
- 1 box
- goya sazon seasoning. (use about four packets)
- 1 bottle
- goya adobo seasoning, with or without pepper
- 3/4 c
- cilantro, fresh and chopped
2Place hens in a long casserole or use two casserole dishes.Loosen a little skin by using you finger or a small knife and place a pat of butter under the skin. You will notice a small bulge.Start seasoning each one with the dry seasonings and then add the soffrito, coating as much of the the hens that you can.Add any additional butter to the casserole that may be left over.
3Cover and bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes and then uncover and bake an additional 15-25 minutes until golden brown. Top with fresh cilantro before serving.