Our favorite Chicken An' Dumplins'
I don't measure so use your best guess. You really can't mess this up.
Good use for leftovers is chicken an dumplin' soup throw all the leftovers in a pot add more broth and heat...
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- chicken breasts or the quantity needed
- seasoned flour for dredging
- oil for browning the chicken
- 2 can(s)
- 33% sodium free chicken stock or home made
- bisquik follow the directions for making dumplins
- carrots peeled and cut into 1 inch chunks
- medium onion cut into eighths
- as many green peas as you like if you don't like them leave them out
Mix up the bisquik (the batter should be on the dry side)and drop it by spoonfuls onto the chicken. Cover and cook 15 minutes. Remove the cover add the peas and cook until the dumplins' are cooked. To check stick a knife in the center of the largest dumplin. If the knife comes out clean they are done