my signature grilled chicken sandwich
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- boneless chicken breasts
- wheat subs
- lettuce or bag of shredded
- 1/2 c
- fat.free mayo
- 2 Tbsp
- pinch of salt && pepper
- 2 Tbsp
- liquid smoke
1* * * if you don't have a grill you can make the chicken on stove top or oven
* * * ~ i like to cook it slow so it cooks evenly and in it's own juices. for grill ~ brush on some liquid smoke.
* * * ~ as that's cooking..slice up your lettuce..i like it shredded.. .
* * * ~ flip your chicken.. .should be about 5 - 7 minutes on each side.
* * * ~ in a bowl..mix up your lettuce with the vinegar && salt && pepper to your taste.
* * * ~ spread your mayo on both sides of sub..add lettuce on bottom half and your chicken on top of lettuce.
2the photo is my 'deluxe' version..add turkey bacon..swiss && mild cheddar..tomatoes && spinach instead of lettuce ( scallions && chopped cilantro mixed in the garlic mayo )