Mushroom Lemon Chicken
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- boneless/skinless chicken breast halves - (each cut in half)
- lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- cup lemon juice (fresh is best)
- tablespoons butter or margarine
- salt and pepper to taste
- teaspoon of dried parsley
1In a plastic bag, add enough flour in which to coat your chicken. Add salt and pepper to your taste. Place the chicken in the bag and shake to coat them. In a skillet, heat the butter and add the coated chicken and cook until golden brown on both sides.
2Then sprinkle the golden browned chicken with the parsley and the lemon juice and cover and cook on low for another five minutes. Add the mushrooms. Cover again with lid tightly and let steam for a 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and let stand covered for 5 minutes.