Mini Chicken Quiches
These quiches take advantage of that and keeps you from making or rolling out pie crust for the mini pies.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 c
- chicken meat, cooked, deboned
- 1 pkg
- (10 - 12 oz) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 c
- onion (sautéed in a bit of butter)
- 4 oz jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1 1/3 c
- evaporated milk or regular milk
- 3/4 c
- buttermilk biscuit baking mix
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- poultry seasoning
1Grease or spray eight tartlet or individual pie pans.
2Divide chicken, broccoli and 1/2 of the cheese amongst the pie tins. Add in the cooked onion and pimento, divided amongst the pans.
3Preheat oven to 400°F.
4In a blender, mix eggs, milk, bisquick, pepper and poultry seasoning. Pour over chicken mixture. Top with remaining cheese.
5Bake at 400°F for 30 to 40 minutes. Let set 15 minutes before serving.