Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 whole chicken breasts, boned, skinned and pounded lightly
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 tsp. flour
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 pkg. instant chicken broth and seasoning mix
- 1 can mandarin orange sections, drained, 11 oz
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- cooked rice
1In large skillet brown chicken in butter and set aside. In same skillet, cook mushrooms over high heat til liquid evaporates, about 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
2Sprinkle mushrooms with flour and stir quickly to mix. Gradually stir in water. Add orange juice and dry seasoning mix. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Reduce heat add chicken and simmer about 3 minutes.
3Add orange sections and sprinkle with green onions. Serve over a bed of rice.