Italian Crock Pot Chicken
Sometimes I add additional vegetables like peas or carrots, depending on what I have on hand and what sounds good that day.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 2 pkg
- (4 ounce) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 can(s)
- (10.75 ounce) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 pkg
- dry italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 c
- dry sherry or chicken broth
- 1 tsp
- freshly ground black pepper ot to taste
Place the cream cheese, cream of chicken soup, Italian salad dressing mix, sherry, and black pepper into a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly until the cream cheese has melted and the sauce is well combined.
Pour the sauce over the chicken in the slow cooker. Cover, and cook on high until the flavors have blended and the sauce is bubbling, about 30 more minutes.
Serve over pasta or rice.