Italian - Cheesy Bacon / Chicken Pasta Bake
You may opt to halve the recipe as it makes a very full baking dish. Easily could feed 8 people.
I hope you give it a try...
- 1 lb
- 16 ounce pasta of your choice
- 1 lb
- bacon, cooked crisp
- 5 - 6
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed and cooked
- 1 - 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 1/2 c
- 4 clove
- garlic, minced
- ( 14.5 ounce ) cans diced tomatoes with garlic, basil and oregano
- 4 c
- mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 c
- heavy whipping cream
- oregano, dried
- salt and pepper to season chicken
Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray, set aside.
Cook and drain your pasta. Set aside.
Spread the pasta into the baking dish. sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
Then top cheese with oregano. And finally top with bacon.