In a hurry curry chicken satay
Irisa Raina 9
If you cannot find red curry paste you can use yellow curry powder but you’ll have to adjust it….
I think the powder is not as good as the red. I would probably go 5 tablespoons.
I save the pineapple syrup from the canned pineapple. And freeze it for just a recipe like this.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast pounded thin
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste “ more or less to taste” depends on how much heat you want
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 7 teaspoons pineapple syrup “ from canned pineapple”
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1 & ½ teaspoons sesame seeds