Homemade Chicken Enchiladas with Green Salsa
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/2 lb
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless cubed
- 1/2 large
- half of large onion, diced
- 1 can(s)
- of green chiles (optional)
- 2 box
- 8 oz philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 pkg
- misson flour tortillas
- 1 c
- of mexican shredded cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- of goya seasoning (or any seasoning you like)
- 1 can(s)
- large can of las palmas green enchilada sauce
1Heat a large pan, with 2 Tbl. of corn oil. over a Med. Heat.
Cube up chicken breasts,add diced onion and seasoning of you choice (i usally add a dash of salt and pepper as well) stir till chicken is completely cooked through, add one can of diced green chiles, and both boxes of Cream cheese (dice em up, they seem to melt easier) and remove from heat.
2Pre-heat oven to 375*, and take the flour tortillas (burrito sized) and scoop chicken and cream cheese mix into tortilla.
*** Note i wrap my burritos like swaddling a baby***
lay tortallia on a flat surface and scoop filling in the middle, take BOTH smaller ends of the tortilla and fold Inward, then with your thumbs grab the tortilla side CLOSEST to your body and flip over toward your finger tips.and tuck in tight! (hope that helps :P )