Grecian Chicken Pasta
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 7 oz
- mafalda pasta (about 1/2 box)
- chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
- 14 oz
- can diced tomatoes with basil & onion (or fresh tomatoes)
- bag baby spinach, torn in large pieces
- 6 1/2 oz
- jar, artichokes, drained & chopped
- 1/2 jar(s)
- kalamata (greek) olives, pitted, if possible
- 1/2 c
- feta cheese, crumbled
- greek dressing, greek seasoning or rosemary
- 5 slice
- bacon, fried crisp & crumbled
1Marinate chicken breasts, cut in bite sized chunks, in Greek style salad dressing in fridge for about one hour. (Or more, if you want).
2Fry bacon until crisp. Reserve about 1 TBS of grease. Discard marinade from chicken & fry in bacon grease until getting golden. Sprinkle in bacon.
3Add tomatoes and about 1 TBS of Greek seasoning. Add a splash of white wine. Simmer for about 25 minutes.
4Meanwhile, cook pasta to directions to al dente. Drain & toss lightly w/ Greek salad dressing or olive oil.
5After chicken simmers w/ tomatoes, add about 1/2 bag of baby spinach, torn in large leaves. Add drained, chopped artichokes. Stir well. Add about 1/2 of the feta, stir, & then mix in pasta. Sprinkle top w/ more feta.