Fratelli's Pollo Terra Mare
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- boneless, skinless chicken breast pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- 8 slice
- deli ham, imported or regular cooked
- 8 slice
- provolone or mozzarella, your choice or combo them
- 1 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese, like the kraft shaker jar
- 1/4 c
- smashed garlic, sold in a jar or pulverize fresh cloves until paste like
- 1/2 Tbsp
- dried parsley
1Preheat oven to 375. Pound out your chicken breast to 1/2 inch thickness. Season with salt and pepper. Place on a foil lined jelly roll pan. Bake in preheated oven for approximately 15-20 minutes until done. Remove from oven when done.
2Mix together the grated parmesan, smashed garlic and parsley. Divide among each chicken breast and spread on top of cooked chicken breasts.
3Top each chicken breast with 2 slices of ham. Top the ham with 2 slices of cheese. In the picture, my mother topped each of them with 3-4 slices of cheese but that depends on how cheesey you want it! Because who doesn't love cheese!
4Turn oven to broil and set oven rack 6" from heat source. Place pan of topped chicken breasts on rack and broil until cheese is melted. Keep an eye on it because the cheese will brown and burn if not!
5Remove from oven once melted and enjoy as is or we topped ours with a bit of heated spaghetti sauce.