Easy And Best Ever 6 Hour Roast Chicken
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 large whole chicken roaster
- 2 tablespoons of anyone of your favorite chicken seasoning
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup water /for pan bottom
- (i love paul prudome or creole seasoning mix,use your favorite.
1Mix olive oil and seasoning together very well.
2Using a grill brush,saturate all over chicken,and lift skin gently,and brush underneath skin well.
3In shallow roasting pan place chicken,NO RACK.
4Pour 1 cup water on bottom of pan.
5Bake in preheated 250 degree oven for 6 hours.BASTE EVERY 45 MINUTES.(WITH PAN JUICES)
6Remove chicken after 6 hours.
Cool about 15 minutes wrapped in foil for juices to redistribute.
Slice,and have the juiciest,most flavorfull chicken EVER!
7I will never make roast chicken any other way,after this.EVERYONE asks for this receipe from me after they taste it!