Doritoe Chicken Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 jar(s)
- cheese dip, favorite flavor ( my family loves medium)
- 1 pkg
- fresh sweet corn ( i use frozen, but canned is fine)
- 1 pkg
- original doritoes- half bag (for a little zest, try cool ranch doritoes)
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 1 c
- salsa, mild
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
1Heat over to 350 degrees. Boil chicken breast in water or broth until fully cooked.
2While the chicken it cooking, pour Doritoes into the bottom of an ungreased casserole dish and crush into small pieces.
3Mix Cream of chicken or mushroom, cheese dip, corn and salsa in a medium glass bowl until well blended.
4Once chicken is completely cooked, cut into bite size pieces and mix into creamy cheese mixture. Blend well.
5Pour mixture over crushed Doritoes evenly. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 15 mins.
6Once finished, pull out of oven and sprinkle the 2 cups of shredded cheese on top and put back in the oven uncovered for an additional 5 mins or until cheese is melted.
7Serve immediately and Enjoy!!!!