Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- chicken breast - 3-4 pieces, cut up into smal pieces
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- curry powder - i use mild - you can add more to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp
- dried basil
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- red bell pepper, cut into strips and cut in half
- orange bell pepper, cut into strips and cut in half
- yellow bell pepper, cut into strips and cut in half
- onion, large, cut up
1Place cut up chicken into a medium sized bowl and add lemon, curry powder, salt & pepper and dried basil. Mix well.
2Pour olive oil into a pan. Pour chicken mixture into pan and cook over medium heat until chicken is no longer pink inside (about 10 minutes).
3In the meantime, prepare the bell peppers and onions. Cook with a little olive oil in a large pan until soft.
4After the chicken and vegetables are done cooking, you can mix them together or put them in separate serving dishes.
5Serve over brown or white rice. Tzatziki dip/sauce with pita bread is also an excellent side to this dish.