Crock pot chicken and noodles
I took 3 chicken breasts boneless and skinless and made two different meals for 2-3 people each. This is the second one. We had ;last night. was really good and could of served a family of 4 as a normal meal if served with a salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/2
- boneless skinless and cooked chicken breats
- serving size of uncooked noodles, i used spaghetti
- 1 can(s)
- large cream of chicken soup
- chicken bouillon cube
- twists of "kickin chicken" seasoning
- 1 small
- onion diced
- 1/2 pkg
- stir fry veggies fresh (snow peas, broccoli, onion, carrots)
1Chop chicken into large bite sized chunks. set aside in fridge.
In a crock pot add onions veggies and everything but the chicken. add 1/2 cup water.
2cook on high 1 hour. add meat and stir. Cook another 15-30 minutes and serve.
3Is great by its self like we did but would also be good over biscuits, mash potatoes, or rice.