creamy crock pot chicken with rice
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 family can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup or two regular cans
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz phillidelphia cream cheese. its not as good with imitation.
- 1 lb
- of boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 pkg
- dry zesty italian dressing
- lemmon pepper
- garlic salt
- 1/2 c
- milk if you feel its too thick no more than 1/2 cup
- 3 c
- or less or more rice to serve with the chicken. instant is fine. or wild is great
1Put the crock pot on med or high depending on how long you want to set it and forget about it.
2Add the cream cheese to the warm crock pot so it melts a little. Stir in the soup and Zesty Italian dressing package and other seasonings. Season to taste.
3Throw in the chicken. Slather it around in the sauce so all chicken is covered. No need to cut the breasts up because they will shread on their own when they are done. If it looks too thick add no more than a half cup of milk. The chicken juices add liquid and it will get runny if you add too much. serve with wild rice.