Creamed Chicken And Vegetables,A.K.A. " Chicken Stuff "
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless,cut into medium sized bite sized pieces
- 1/3 c
- sweet onion,finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp
- margarine or butter
- 1/2 tsp
- each of seasoned salt and ground black pepper or to taste
- 1 10 3/4 oz
- can cream of chicken soup( i only use campbell's soup)
- 1/4 to 1/ c
- 1 1/2 to 2 c
- leftover mixed vegetables ( i used peas,carrots,green beans,and corn
1In a skillet large enough to hold all ingredients, melt margarine over medium heat.
2Add chicken and onions, sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.Cook until onion is soft and chicken is lightly browned.( about 3 to 5 minutes )
3Add soup and enough milk to thin out the soup a bit.
4Then stir in vegetables,turn heat down to simmer and cook until soup and vegetables are heated through.