The dressing is even better if you make it a day in advance.
I also like to throw some mandarin oranges and occasionally cranberries into the mix, sooo yummy!
However, once the dressing is on it does not hold over well. So only dress what you need or make sure it's all eaten that day!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- popcorn chicken, cooked according to package directions (optional)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 flavor packets from chicken ramen (noodles for topping)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 small head red cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 small head napa cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 bunch (4-6) green onions, finely chopped
- 2 packages of chicken ramen noodles (only), crushed
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted