Cowboy Chicken from Mom Marcon's Kitchen
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 to 10 tortillas, cut in eighths
- 1 large onion, chopped fine
- 2 cans mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 4 to 6 chicken breasts, cooked and cut up
- 1 lb. tillamook cheese, grated
- 1 can chili salsa
- 1 small can chopped ortega chilies (optional)
1Mix soups and tortillas together and let soak a minute.
2In a large casserole dish, layer as follows: tortilla and soup mixture, chicken pieces, chopped onions, grated cheese salsa and Ortega's, then repeat layers until all used up.
3. Cover and bake at 350 until done, about 1 hour. Uncover last 5 minutes.
Source: My Mom and My Old Recipes