Coconut chicken fingers done my way!
Irisa Raina 9
Usually chicken or fish that is coated with coconut it’s done with the un-sweetened kind. But I like the heat of the hot sauce together with the sweetness of the coconut. Takes it to a whole other level.
You can use the un-sweetened coconut if you prefer.
I served this with homemade coleslaw and potato coins.
This is delicious with shrimp too!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- two large skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup ice cold butter milk
- 2 cups hot sauce “ i used sriracha “
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 & ½ cups “ sweet “ coconut
- scallions chopped for garnish.