Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, trimmed, 6 oz. each
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs. baby red potatoes, scrubbed and halved
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
1Pat chicken dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper. Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat til just smoking.
2Cook chicken til golden brown on both sides, about 5 minutes flipping halfway through. Transfer chicken to plate.
Heat remaining 1 tbsp. oil in skillet mover medium heat till shimmering.
3. Cook potatoes, cut side down til golden brown, about 7 minutes. Stir in garlic, rosemary, oregano and 1/2 tsp. salt and cook til fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in the broth and wine, scraping up any browned bits.
Return chicken, along with any accumulated juices, to skillet. Bring to a simmer, cover and cook til thickest part of breast registers 160 to 165 on instant read thermometer and the potatoes are tender, about 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer chicken and potatoes to serving platter and tent loosely with foil.
4Increase heat to medium high and cook til sauce is reduced to 1 cup, about 5 minutes. Stir in peas and cook til heated through about 1 minute. Off the heat, whisk in the butter and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour sauce over chicken and potatoes to serve. Serves 4