Chicken Pineapple Bowl
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 2 cups drained canned pineapple chunks, juice packed
- 1 cup green pepper strips
- 1/2 cup sliced water chestnut
- lettuce leaves
- 3/4 cup zesty salad dressing, recipe follows
1In salad bowl, arrange chicken or turkey, pineapple chunks, green pepper and water chestnuts on lettuce leaves. Add zesty salad dressing and toss lightly.
2Zesty Dressing: In small pan, mix 1 Tbsp. cornstarch, 1 tsp. sugar, and 1 tsp. dry mustard. Gradually stir in 1 cup cold water. Cook, stirring constantly over medium heat til bubbly and thickened. Remove from heat.