Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons pimentos, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 12 oz. tube refrigerated biscuits
1In a bowl, combine chicken, frozen veggies, onion, pimentos, salt and pepper; set aside.
2In a separate bowl, combine soup, sour cream and broth; stir into chicken mixture. Spread in a greased 13x9 baking pan. Arrange biscuits over top.
3Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown.