Chicken Parmesan Bundles
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 oz
- pkg of cream cheese
- 10 oz
- pkg of frozen spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 1/4 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese. divided
- 6 small
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/4in thickness
- ritz crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 1/2 c
- spaghetti sauce, heated
1Preheat oven to 375F. Mix cream cheese, spinach, 1 cup mozzarella and 3 tbsp Parmesan until well blended; spread onto chicken breasts. Starting at one short end of each breast, roll up chicken tightly. Secure with wooden toothpicks. Set aside.
2Beat egg in shallow dish. Mix remaining parmesan and cracker crumbs in seperate shallow dish. Dip chicken bundles in egg, then roll in crumb mixture. Place, seam side down in a 13x9 inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
3Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is done. Remove toothpicks. Serve topped with spaghetti sauce and remaining mozzarella cheese.