Chicken Medley Casserole
- 1/2 lb
- farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- carrots, chopped
- cooked all- white meat chicken nuggets
- cooked all white meat chicken fingers
- cooked all white meat popcorn chicken
- (10.75 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- crumbled bacon bits
- (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar-monterey jack cheese blend
a rolling boil.Stir in bow tie pasta and return to a boil.Cook uncovered,stirring occasionally,until tender but still slightly firm,about 12 minutes.Drain well and set aside.
Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Whisk cheddar cheese soup with milk in a bowl until smooth.Spread the cooked bow tie pasta over the bottom of the baking dish,add chicken nuggets and carrots over the pasta,mix well.Pour about 1/4 of the soup mixture over the pasta,stirring gently to coat pasta with soup.Lay chicken fingers and popcorn chicken over the pasta.Sprinkle with crumbled bacon bits over chicken and pasta mixture.