Chicken Manicotti with Chive Cream Sauce
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 ( 1 lb ) package manicotti shells
- 2 ( 8 oz ) containers soft cream cheese with chives and onions.
- 2/3 cups milk
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 ( 10 oz ) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 ( 4 oz ) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- paprika, sweet
1Cook pasta according to package directions. Add salt to pasta water. Drain well.
2Meanwhile, place cream cheese in a saucepan, and cook over medium-low heat until cheese melts.
3Slowly add milk, stirring until smooth. Add Parmesan cheese, stirring well.
4Preheat the oven to 350. Combine 3/4 cup cream sauce, chicken, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
5Carefully stuff about 1/3 cup filling into 12 manicotti shells, discarding any shells that split.
6Arrange shells in an ungreased 9 x 13" baking dish. Pour remaining cream sauce over shells. Sprinkle with paprika.
7Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.