Chicken in the Chips Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- (to prepare: boil chicken ahead of time and cut into thick pieces. or use 4 large chicken breasts.)
- chicken, or 4 lg breasts
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup (undiluted)
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 6 tsp
- picante sauce (i use pace chunky)
- 2 c
- monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1 pkg
- regular fritos (regular-size bag)
1Mix soup, sour cream and picante sauce.
2In a greased 2-quart casserole, make layers with chicken, soup mixture, cheese, then chips. Repeat layers.
3Bake at 350°. For 20 – 30 minutes, or heat in microwave 8 - 10 minutes, until hot.