Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 whole chicken breasts, boned
- salt, pepper
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 lbs. spinach, cleaned and stemmed
- 1 cup minced mushrooms
1Split chicken breasts. season to taste with salt and pepper. Roll in bread crumbs and sauté in 4 Tbsp. butter in skillet til golden and cooked through
2Meanwhile, blanch spinach in boiling water 1 minute. Drain. Brown half the remaining butter in another skillet and sauté spinach til just tender.
3. Remove chicken from pan and add remaining butter. Add mushrooms and sauté til light brown. When ready to serve, place spinach on platter. arrange chicken breasts over spinach and cover with mushrooms. Drizzle any butter remaining in pan over chicken. Garnish with whole mushrooms if desired.