Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 to 4 cans of cream of chicken soup
- 8 to 10 anaheim green chilis roasted
- 3 cups of cheddar jack cheese/pepper jack cheese grated
- 1 16 oz sour cream
- 3 large chicken breasts bone-in
- 12 to 15 fresh corn tortillas
- 1 bunch of green onions diced
In a large bowl add soups, chicken,sour cream, chopped green chili's that have been roasted and skinned. Add chopped green onions (save some for topping) and half of the cheese mixture.
Fry tortillas in oil until soft. Put on paper towel to drain.
Fill each tortilla with mixture and roll with seam side down in a large casserole dish until all tortillas are filled. Add the left over mixture on top of rolled tortillas and top with remaining cheese and green onions. Bake at 350 for 30 to 40 minutes until bubbly covered lightly with foil. Enjoy!