Chicken Curry in a Hurry
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1-2 pkg
- chicken tenderloins
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup (or cream of chicken)
- 3/4-1 1/2 can(s)
- milk (until you reach your desired consistency)
- 2 c
- frozen peas
- 1 small
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- 2-3 Tbsp
- curry powder (add according to your taste)
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil (or vegetable oil)
- Pot of
- cooked rice (or use noodles)
1In a frying pan add oil, chicken, and garlic powder. Cook over med high heat until golden brown on the outside and barely pink on the inside.
2Add onions and cook until soft.
3Add soup and milk, stirring until it bubbles.
4Add peas and curry powder (as much as you like, this recipe is tamed down on the curry powder...my daughter and I add a lot more!) and simmer covered until peas are heated through (approximately 10-15 min).
5Serve over rice (or noodles) and enjoy.