Chicken Cream Cheese Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 10 oz cooked pasta
- one 10 oz can ceam of chicken soup
- one 8oz block cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups frozen, defrosted peas
- 1/2 cup milk
- teaspoon each of salt, pepper, garlic and parsley
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1Take first six ingredients plus the seasonings and mix together in large bowl
2Pour into prepared casserole dish. Top with shredded cheese.
3Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 25 minutes. Remove foil and return to oven for 10 minutes more or until cheese is just bubbly.