Featured Pinch Tips Video
- leftover chicken or turkey, 3-4 cups, diced or shredded, your choice
- 1 can drained carrots
- 1 bag, 12-16 ozs. frozen broccoli, cooked and drained
- 8 ozs cooked and drained pasta, your choice
- 1/2 cup each onion and celery, cooked in a small amount of water or chicken broth(reserve liquid)
- salt, pepper and poultry seasoning to taste
- 1 box stuffing mix prepared to directions on box
- 1 can each cream of chicken and mushroom soups
1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray large casseroke dish with cooking spray. (I use a 10x15 pan or a 6 qt casserole dish.)
2Mix chicken, vegetables, and pasta together.
3Mix soups and reserved liquid together with seasonings.
4Stir soups in with chicken mixture. Pour into casserole dish.
5Spread prepared stuffing on top. Bake for about 30 minutes in oven.
6May substitute other vegetables for broccoli and carrots. Play with it and have fun.