You can add more chicked and use more chow mein noodles, based on taste.
If you cannot find condensed chicken noodle soup (I can only find in the Campbells Brand), use 1 regular can of chicken noodle soup.
- 1 12oz can evaporated milk
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 3/4oz) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 3/4oz) condensed chicken noodle soup, undiluted
- 1/4 c
- all-purpose flour
- 1 can 10 ounces chuck white chicken, drained
- 1 can (5 oz) chow mein noodles