Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/2 c
- 1 large
- onion, chopped
- celery rib, chopped
- garlic cloves, minced
- 10 oz. package frozen chopped broccoli
- 10 1/2 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 c
- mexican blend shredded cheese, divided
- 4 oz. can sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/2 c
- cooked rice
- 2 c
- diced cooked chicken
- salt and cayenne pepper to taste
1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2Melt butter in large saucepan. Add chopped onions, celery, and minced garlic. Sauté until onions are tender and transparent.
3Meanwhile, cook broccoli according to package directions. Drain well.
4Taste for seasoning and add salt and cayenne pepper to taste. Personally, I like a little “sting.”
5Turn into a lightly greased 2 qt. casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese.
6Bake in preheated oven about 20 to 30 minutes, or until bubbly.