Chicken Black Bean Enchiladas
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 15-oz can(s)
- black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 7-oz can(s)
- fire roasted green chilies
- 1 pkg
- queso fresco, crumbled
- 2 c
- colby jack cheese, shredded
- 2 15-oz can(s)
- enchilada sauce, red or green (i do half and half)
- corn tortillas,warmed (so they won't crack when you roll them)
1Preheat your oven to 400.
2In a large bowl combine chicken, beans and chilies. Set aside. Grease a large baking dish (13x9 or larger) with oil.
3To assemble enchiladas spoon about 1/4 cup of chicken mixture on to the middle of a corn tortilla, srinkle with cheese as needed, place seam side down in pan and repeat with remaining chicken, cheese (save about 1/2 the cheese for the top) and tortillas. If you end up with extra chicken just sprinkle it over the top.
4Pour enchilada sauce evenly over the top and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake covered with foil for about 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!